1. Sarah Silverman, who would go on to win the Emmy for Outstanding Writng for a Variety Special for We Are Miracles, showed off her vape pen on the red carpet.
2. In its last Emmys competition, Breaking Bad won the top award - Outstanding Drama Series.
3. Seth Meyers monologue joke: "Cable looks at Netflix like Justin Bieber looks at One Direction - through a cloud of marijuana smoke."
4. Jimmy Kimmel to Matthew McConaughey in the crowd: "I happen to know that you traded your television for a conch full of weed." "No, that was Woody," as in Harreslon who was sitting right behind him, McConaughey shouted out.
5. Amy Poehler: "Please welcome two men who are menu items at marijuana dispensaries," referring to Harrelson and McConaughey.
6. Bryan Cranston won for Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Walt White, the school teacher turned drug kingpin, in Breaking Bad.
7. While presenting for Outstanding Variety Series, in a nod to nominee Real Time with Bill Maher, Maroon 5's Adam Levine referred to "the legalization of marijuana."
8. Kimmel to McConaughey: "Take your bong shaped like a cowboy boot to Burning Man or something. You don't belong here."
9. @Midnight host Chris Hardwick mentioned "420."
10. Aaron Paul and Anna Gunn won for their supporting roles in Breaking Bad.
We're not the only one to pick on this story - check out "2014 Emmys: Marijuana Takes Center Stage" at foxnws.com.