Woody Harrelson joined Saturday Night Live's "Five-Timers Club" when he hosted the show for the fifth time on Feb. 25.
Harrelson became the 24th member of the club, which also includes CelebStoners Drew Barrymore, Jonah Hill and Bill Murray, plus Candice Bergen, Chevy Chase, Tina Fey, Tom Hanks, Steve Martin and more. Dwayne Johnson is the only POC member.
SNL announced Harrelson's appearance with this promo:
We're back THIS SATURDAY with Woody Harrelson and Jack White!!! pic.twitter.com/ZjVUJlRx4m— Saturday Night Live - SNL (@nbcsnl) February 21, 2023
In a follow-up promo, he walks the halls of 30 Rock, reminsiscing about previous hosts like felow CelebStoner Matthew McConaughey, who he refers to as "a weed guy."
His previous hosting gigs were in 1989, 1992, 2014 and 2019.
The 2014 show came just after New York City deciminalized cannabis. In the skit, "A New Day," Harrelson held a purple bong and a bag of weed and exclaimed, "Free at last!"
RELATED: The Seven Stoniest "SNL" Sketches of All Time
Last year, Harrelson opened The Woods, a dispensary/lounge in West Hollywood.
Other Harrelson SNL highlights include:
• His impersonation of Joe Biden (2019).
• The "Take Your Shirt Off" sketch with Dana Carvey, Ellen Cleghorne, Chris Farley, Tim Meadows, Mike Myers, Kevin Nealon, Adam Sandler, David Spade and Julia Sweeney (1992).
• The "Who's Dumber?" sketch with Victoria Jackson and Jon Lovitz (1989).
• His Kumbaya outtake (2014)
• In Harrelson's 2023 monologue, he joked: “I have decided to quit smoking pot altogether. I’m sticking with it. Until after the show.” He also mentioned The Woods at one point and said his manager transported weed from California, not him.
Harrelson recently appeared in the Oscar-nominated film, Triangle of Sadness. His next movie, Bobby Farrelly's Champions, will be in theaters Mar. 10.
This article has been updated.