So far in 2017, there have been seven celebrity drug arrests:
• Trevone Boykin: 3/27; Seattle Seahawks QB charged with misdemeanor B possession of less than two ounces of marijuana and misdemeanor C public intoxication after the vehicle he was riding in crashed into a bar in Dallas and mowed down pedestrians (seven were hospitalized); released on $500 bail.
• Chief Keef (Keith Cozert): 6/12; Chicago rapper charged with marijuana and paraphernalia possession at Sioux City Regional Airport in South Dakota; he was held at the Minnehaha County Jail without bail.
• Demetrius Harris: 3/7: Kansas City Chiefs TE charged with suspicion of felony possession of marijuana and paraphernalia in Bates Country, MO after traffic stop.
• Adrien Robinson: 7/31; former New York Giants WR arrested for possession of more than 20 pounds of pot and paraphernalia in Mifflinburg, PA after traffic stop on I-80 and subsequent search of his vehilce; he was released after paying $10,000 bail.
• Shock G (Greg Jacobs): 6/13; Digital Underground rapper arrested for possessing drug paraphernalia after traffic stop in Rice Lake, WI at 2 am; he was released on $100 bail.
• DJ Williams: 4/18; Karl Denson's Tiny Universe guitarist arrested at the Abu Dhabi International Airport in Dubai, UAE for possessing a canabis oil vape pen; released after spending three months in jail and returned to the US.
NFL players: 3
New Jersey: 1
South Dakota: 1