In 2017, there was a total of 23 celebrity drug arrests:
• Trevone Boykin: 3/27; Seattle Seahawks QB charged with misdemeanor B possession of less than two ounces of marijuana and misdemeanor C public intoxication after the vehicle he was riding in crashed into a bar in Dallas and mowed down pedestrians (seven were hospitalized); released on $500 bail.
• Aaron Carter: 7/15; Pop singer arrested in Cornelia, GA after traffic stop and charged with DUI, possession of less than one ounce of marijuana and possession of "drug-related objects"; released on bail 7/16. His girlfriend Madison Parker was also arrested, Carter was previously busted for pot possession in Texas in 2008.
• Cassidy (Barry Reese): 11/19; New Jersey rapper arrested in Jersey City for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia. There also was an outstanding warrant for his arrest.
• Chief Keef (Keith Cozert): 6/12; Chicago rapper charged with marijuana and paraphernalia possession at Sioux City Regional Airport in South Dakota; held at the Minnehaha County Jail without bail.
• Ethan Cutkosky: 11/7; Shameless actor charged with DUI after Los Angeles police smelled marijuana in his car during traffic stop.
• Yvonne Elliman-Alexander: 8/16. "If I Can't Have You" singer arrested in Guam by Customs after am eighth-ounce of meth and a pipe was found in her bag. Her husband Allen Alexander also apprehended for possessing three grams of marijuana. Elliman was released on a $10,000, but wasn't allowed to leave the country until the matter was resolved.
• Melissa Etheridge: 8/17; "Come to My Window" singer busted for possessing a controlled substance (cannabis) when her bag was searched upon entering the US in North Dakota from Canada on her tour bus; pled guilty and paid a fine.
• Corey Feldman: 10/21; Actor/musician was arrested for marijuana possession and driving with a suspended license after his tour bus was pulled over in Mangham, LA for speeding; paid a $640 fine. Five others in the vehicle were also hit with drug charges.
• Demetrius Harris: 3/7: Kansas City Chiefs TE charged with suspicion of felony possession of marijuana and paraphernalia in Bates Country, MO after traffic stop.
• Charlie Heaton: 10/21; Stranger Things actor denied entry to the U.S. at LAX after cocaine was found in his baggage; he was sent back to England.
• Aaron Jones: 10/1: During traffic stop for speeding in Ashwaubenon, WI, police smelled marijuana in the Packer rookie RB's car and charged him with operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in his system. No marijuana or paraphernalia were fouind in the vehicle.
• Rose McGowan: 11/13; Actress charged with cocaine possession in Loudon Country, VA stemming from cocaine found in her wallet left behind on a 2/1 United flight.
• Natrez Patrick: 10/5; University of Georgia linebacker charged with marijuana possession after traffic stop in Athens, GA for "prohibited stopping, standing or parking"; taken to Athens-Clarke County Jail, released 10/6 on $1,500 bond. The team subsequently suspended him for four games. He was arrested again for marijuana possession on Dec. 3 in Winder, GA along with wide receiver teammate Jayson Stanley after a traffic stop for speeding. Police smelled pot in the vehicle, which led to a search; charge against Patrick dismissed on Dec. 14. Stanley, the driver, pled guilty to marijuana and speeding charges, but DUI against him also dismissed. On Dec. 21, Patrick entered drug treatment program. He was also previously arrested for pot in 2015.
• Zach Randolph: 8/9; Sacramento Kings forward arrested at Los Angeles housing project for possession of marijuana with intent to sell as well as resisting arrest; in September, pled no contest to the resisting arrest charge and received a sentence of 150 hours of community service.
• Adrien Robinson: 7/31; Former New York Giants WR arrested for possession of more than 20 pounds of pot and paraphernalia in Mifflinburg, PA after traffic stop on I-80 and subsequent vehicle search; released after paying $10,000 bail.
• Rashard Robinson; 12/15; Jets CB arrested in Whippany, NJ after traffic stop for possessing less than 50 grams of marijuana (in the form of a candy), careless driving and operating a vehicle while possessing pot. He missed his first court appearance on Jan. 8.
• Todd Rundgren: 9/9; "Hello, It's Me" rocker arrested at the US-Canada border in North Dakota when Customs agents found two vape pens in his possession.
• Shock G (Greg Jacobs): 6/13; Digital Underground rapper arrested for possessing drug paraphernalia after 2 am traffic stop in Rice Lake, WI; released on $100 bail.
• DJ Williams: 4/18; Karl Denson's Tiny Universe guitarist arrested at Abu Dhabi International Airport in Dubai, UAE for possessing a vape pen; released after spending three months in jail and returned to the US.
• Young Thug (Jeffrey Williams): 9/23; Rapper arrested during traffic stop due to tinted windows on his Mercedes-Benz Maybach in Brookhaven, GA and charged with felony possession of marijuana; released on bond 9/27.
NFL players: 5
College football player: 3
NBA player: 1
New Jersey: 3
North Dakota: 2
South Dakota: 1