• March 3-7 - Natural Products Expo West, Anaheim, CA
• March 12 - ICBC, Barcelona, Spain
• March 13-15 - Spannabis, Barcelona, Spain
• March 13-22 - SXSW, Austin, TX
• March 18 - California Cannabis Industry Association Policy Conference, Sacramento, CA
• March 20-22 - Ultra Music Festival, Miami, FL
• March 20-22 - NECANN, Boston, MA
• March 22-24 - Oklahoma Cannabis Expo, Oklahoma City, OK
• March 25-28 - National Cannabis Unity Conference, Washington, DC
• March 26-28 - NOCO Hemp Expo, Denver. CO
• March 27-29 - SSDP Policy Conference, Baltimore, MD
• March 30-31 - CannaTech, Tel Aviv, Israel
• April 1-2 - Hall of Flowers, Cathedral City, CA
• April 1-3 - International Cannabis Business Conference, Berlin, Germany
• April 3-4 - NECANN, Chicago, IL
• April 4 - Hash Bash, Ann Arbor, MI
• April 10-12, 17-19 - Coachella, Indio, CA
• April 14-15 - AHPA Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress, Portland, OR
• April 17-19 - Austin Reggae Festival, Austin, TX
• April 18 - National Cannabis Festival, Washington, DC
• April 18-19 - High Times Cannabis Cup Central Valley, Sacremento, CA
• April 18-19 - Pennsylvania Cannabis Festival, Kutztown, PA
• April 20 - 420 Hippie Hill, San Francisco, CA
• April 20 - Mile High 420 Festival, Denver, CO
• April 20 - 420 Vancouver, Vancouver, BC
• April 20 - NOLA Cannabis Festival, New Orleans, LA
• April 20 - The 420 Freedom Festival, Buffalo, NY
• April 21-23 - Cannabis Conference, Las Vegas, NV
• April 23-26, April 30-May 3 - New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, New Orleans, LA
• April 24-26 - Sweetwater 420 Fest, Atlanta, GA
• April 30 - Florida CBD & Hemp Show, Ft. Myers, FL
• May 2 - NYC Cannabis Parade & Rally, New York, NY
• May 2-3 - Delic: A Psychedelic Wellness Summit, Los Angeles, CA
• May 5-7 - CHAMPS, Atlantic City, NJ
• May 13-14 - ICBC Bern, Bern, Switzerland
• May 28-30 - Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo, New York, NY
• May 28-30 - NORML Legal Seminar, Aspen, CO
• June 15-17 - Cannabis Business Summit & Expo, San Francisco, CA
Natural Products Expo West
Expecting more than 80,000 attendees and 3,600 exhibitors, Natural Products Expo West was canceled on March 2. Many CBD and hemp companies were planning to exhibit their products at the event. Natural Product Expo East is scheduled for September 23-26 in Philadelphia, PA.
International Cannabis Business Conference - Barcelona
Added to Spannabis last year, ICBC Barcelona is a one-day event with panel discussions and product vendors. After Spannabis canceled on March 11, ICBC followed suit.
Europe's largest marijuana event (35,000 attendees) is a seed buyer's paradise. Smokers have congregated in Barcelona each March for Spannabis since 2002. Organizers canceled this year's event on March 11.
Last year, 280,000 people attended South by Southwest, the annual music, film and interaactive event that takes over Austin each March. The event started as a music conference/festival in 1986. Over the last few years, many panel discussions have focused on cannabis. The City of Austin canceled the 2020 festival on March 6.
California Cannabis Industry Association Policy Conference
The fifth-annual meeting of California marijuana industry leaders, companies, government officials and legislators was canceled on March 6. More than 600 attendees were expected.
Ultra Music Festival
Last year, 190,000 people attended Ultra Music Festival, a DJ/EDM event, in Miami. It started in 1999. The City of Miami canceled the event on March 4.
NECANN - Boston
What started in Boston has expanded to NECANN events all over the country. Their latest Boston event has been postponed from March to June 27-29.
Oklahoma Cannabis Expo
This first-time event in Oklahoma City has been postponed from March to August 16-18.
National Cannabis Unity Conference
Produced by Americans for Safe Access, this event that caters to medical-marijuana, doctors, scientists and activists was canceled by the organization on March 5. Instead, they will hold an online conference on March 27.
NoCo Hemp Expo
Concerend about the health and safety of 400 vendors and 20,000 potential attendees, this hemp event has been postponed from late March to August 6-8 at the same Western Complex location in Denver.
SSDP Policy Conference
The student activist organization canceled its annual Sensible Conference and Lobby Day scheduled for late March in Baltimore. SSDP announced on March 13 that a virtual conference to take place in April or May.
This "global cannabis summit" in Israel has been postponed from late March until June 14-16. The PsyTech Summit will be held on June 14-15.
Hall of Flowers
After taking place in San Francisco and Santa Rosa, this Califonia event decided to move to the Palm Springs area for 2020. However, the organizers canceled it on March 11.
International Cannabis Business Conference - Berlin
This popular Berlin event, also known as ICBC, has been postponed from early April to July 29-31 at the Intercontinental Hotel. It's unclear whether Jim Belushi and German reggae star Gentleman, who were booked, will appear at the delayed event.
NECANN - Chicago
The New England-based company's first show in Illinois since marijuana was legalized there in 2019 has been postponed from April to Oct. 9-10.
Since 1971, marijuana advocates have protested on the Diag at the University of Michigan from 12-1 pm on the first Saturday in April. The rally as well the Monroe Street Fair that follows Hash Bash have been canceled. However, on April 4, the organizers hosted a digtial event on Facebook.
This popular California music festival, founded in 1999, takes place over consecutive weekends in April. On March 11, organizers announced this year's event has been postponed to October 9-11 and 16-18.
AHPA Hemp-CBD Supplement Congress
The American Herbal Products Association, producer of this event, has a handful of hemp and CBD members among its 350. They canceled their April conference on March 6.
Austin Reggae Festival
This ganja-friendly mid-April event has been canceled. Julian Marley and Collie Buddz were among the artists scheduled to perform.
National Cannabis Festival
The fifth-annual event at RFK Festival Grounds in Washington, DC has been canceled from April 18 to September 19. The line-up - Method Man & Redman, Antibalas and Young M.A - remains the same.
High Times Cannabis Cup Central Valley
Held at Cal Expo in Sacremento, this event has been canceled.
Pennsylvania Cannabis Festival
Held at a farmer's market in Kutztown, this outdoor festival originally started in Scranton in 2015. The 2020 event has been postponed from April to October 3-4.
420 Hippie Hill
The original tradition of 420 on 4/20 is upheld in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, where a horde of stoners flock and light up together every April 20. This year's event was canceled on 3/20.
Mile High 420 Festival
Home base for 420 events, Colorado will experience a wave of April cancellations. Denver's Mile High 420 Festival in Civic Center Park, which usually features national hip-hop acts, is the first.
One of the largest 4/20 events in the world featured Cypress Hill (pictured above) in 2019. The 2020 event was canceled on March 13.
NOLA Cannabis Festival
This first-time event scheduled for 4/20 in New Orleans has been canceled.
The 420 Freedom Festival
Organized by WNY NORML, this event in Buffalo has been canceled.
This event at Paris Las Vegas Resort & Casino was canceled on March 16. The organizers are working on new dates.
New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
America's greatest music festival postponed its 51st event on March 18. Dead & Company, the Who and a slew of local acts were scheduled to perform. Organizers initially rescheduled the eight-day Jazzfest for October, but New Orleans has since banned all festival events through 2020..
Sweetwater 420 Fest
Since being founded in 2014 by Atlanta's Sweetwater Brewing Company, which features a number of hemp beers, this has become the largest commerical 4/20 event in the country. This year's fest, scheduled for the last weekend in April, was canceled on March 13.
Florida CBD & Hemp Show
This one-day event at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Ft. Myers has been postponed to June 24.
NYC Cannabis Parade & Rally
Since 1973, New York marijuana activists have gathered on the first Saturday in May. What was originally called the Smoke-In is now known as the NYC Cannabis Parade & Rally. The event was canceled on March 24. Organizers say they're exploring virtual options.
Delic: A Psychedelic Wellness Summit
This first-time event, scheduled for Los Angeles in May, has been postponed to Aug. 8-9.
CHAMPS Trade Show
Their Atlantic City event scheduled for May has been canceled. The CHAMPS Summer Show is scheduled for July 21-23 at the Las Vegas Convention Center
International Cannabis Business Conference - Bern
The second-annual ICBC event in Switzerland, scheduled for May, has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon.
Cannabis World Congress & Business Expo
The CWCBE's flagship event at New York's Javits Convention Center has been postponed from late May to October 1-3.
NORML Legal Seminar
Every year, NORML's attorneys meet in Aspen, CO to swap drug-war stories and hang out at Hunter Thompson's Owl Ranch. The late-May event at the Gant Hotel has been postponed to August 17-19.
Cannabis Business Summit & Expo
NCIA's bi-annual national event, scheduled for San Francisco in June, has been postponed to Sept, 29-Oct. 1.