Who doesn't love an herb grinder? They started as little wooden, yo-yo looking devices, then shifted to plastic and metal. Currently, there are all kinds of grinders on the market.
It's literally a six-shooter for grinding and rolling up spliffs. Here's how it works:
1. Unscrew the clear plastic top piece (the grinder).
2. Remove the clear plastic funnel below the grinder.
3. You'll see six slots for pre-made cones/spliffs with filters. Place RAW cones in each slot. Make sure you order them with your Grindarolla.
4. Place the funnel over the cones compartment.
5. Screw on the grinder.
6. Place herbal materials in grinder. Turn the grinder.
7. Unscrew the grinder.
8. Poke the herb in the funnel with the green poker so it fills up the spliff in the middle slot.
9. Unsrcew the plastic storage piece at the bottom.
10. Push the cone out and remove it from the Grindarolla.
To be honest, this plastic device is more fun than it is useful. Be sure to work over a plate or table because it can be a little messy. But for $19.95, the Grindarolla is definitiely worth a try.